Dear Campers and Parents, I hope everybody is keeping safe and staying healthy. As we have demonstrated over the past 26 years, your child's safety and wellness is our first and foremost concern.
We have not received a single request for a refund, and all of the communications have been of a positive nature - favoring a date change. Our decision to move the camp to a late July or early August week is in the best interest of all involved.
-Our decision will monitor and adhere to Pa Governor Corona virus guidelines
-Bethlehem Area School District Corona Virus facilities protocol will be followed
-IF camp is cancelled for 2020, you will receive a full refund
-We will be mindful of hosting camp too late in August and conflicting with the start of school
You will receive an update as soon as we determine the new date. PLEASE hang in there with us until we determine a new date. I am hopeful that camp will occur!Sign Up Learn More